Weak in store presence?

gamefreak715

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
At my local Verizon store (Bismarck, ND) there is hardly any display dedicated to the Moto Z line. They have a tiny little unit with a Moto Z (no Force or Play) JBL, and the battery mod for display. No style shells, Hasselblad, or projector. And it was all sandwiched in between Apple and Samsung shrines.

I asked the rep about the Z Play and they looked at me like I was crazy. Had no idea what I was talking about. You'd think for a Verizon exclusive they would at least know about it, nonetheless have a better display or upselling.

Anyone have similar experiences?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Mine had it's own table but not a lot of ads and I didn't talk to anyone about it. They definitely don't seem to be pushing DROID as they previously did.

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site
My local store has a big DROID sign on the wall with a nice display. Apple and Samsung are king so I'm not surprised a lack of knowledge a VZW employee may have towards the Moto line.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Since the Moto Z launch, I've been to multiple Verizon stores.

They've all had a prominent display similar to this one (Irvine, CA - Irvine Spectrum location):

MXujpjl.jpg

seaham358

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Poughkeepsie NY has that display and its up front in the store. Apple in the back corner..
Jumped in today and picked up a Play.. setting it up still. They tossed in free car charger(gave me wrong one got to go back), case and tempered glass. got the incipco case. Any case I wanted up to $35

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Corporate store near me has similar, though the mods & phones and such are on separate pedestals. It's all right in front of you when you first walk in the door, as prominent as you can get.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781