Verizon Moto Z Play $208 from Verizon,or $60 if you are willing to do a bit of work.ymmv

equalizer88

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I went onto my Verizon account to try and use the code. It does not give my any options at all to enter the code. The strange part is it did give me the option to purchase the phone for $99 with a 2 year contract. I currently have an UDP on the line.

Be very careful, you will almost surely LOSE UDP if you get subsidy.

jazzfan80

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I went onto my Verizon account to try and use the code. It does not give my any options at all to enter the code. The strange part is it did give me the option to purchase the phone for $99 with a 2 year contract. I currently have an UDP on the line.

You can enter the promo code by clicking on your cart. Its on the right of the screen with a big RED plus sign

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Just returned my phone. Brought another for $243 with a $35 restocking fee,But I'm happy hell of a phone great price. Only complaint is that I wish I saw this thread before I brought the first one. Thanks for the post.
We're you able to do this in-store or online only? My girlfriend got here a couple days ago, but we are leaving on vacation Saturday. If she can do it in-store I think it's worth it. If we have to mail it back and reorder online I don't think she'll want to

honda1k

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
We're you able to do this in-store or online only? My girlfriend got here a couple days ago, but we are leaving on vacation Saturday. If she can do it in-store I think it's worth it. If we have to mail it back and reorder online I don't think she'll want to

I returned the phone in store. I reordered online I believe that it is a online only promo, I didn't think to ask. I would ask if I we're you. They waived my $20 activation fee through customer service. So it maybe possible.

dgratzburg

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I tried doing it in the store with no luck. You are able to order it online then pick it up in the store. Got mine yesterday. Love it so far. Battery life like whoa!

dgratzburg

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Yup. You do all of the actual ordering and paying online. They don't even activate the phone or turn it on for you. When you go in they hand you a bag with your phone and say have a good day. Activating it yourself is easy and it tells you how online. I prefer it that way anyway. Less time I have to be in that store rather than enjoying the comfort of my home while setting up the phone.

dby2011

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Yup. You do all of the actual ordering and paying online. They don't even activate the phone or turn it on for you. When you go in they hand you a bag with your phone and say have a good day. Activating it yourself is easy and it tells you how online. I prefer it that way anyway. Less time I have to be in that store rather than enjoying the comfort of my home while setting up the phone.

Yep, I was shocked they just handed me the bag. I assumed I would be bothered and they would insist on setting it up for me in the store. Here's a tip though. If you already have a working Verzon sim card take the sim card included with the new phone out before setting it up. Set it up without a sim card and use wifi. After you are done you can just use your existing sim card. No need to go through the process of activating a new sim card.

anon(3092520)

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
So if you're on an older Verizon plan that is no longer offered, does this deal lock you unto another 2 year contract, or are you free to go as soon as the phone is paid off?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
So if you're on an older Verizon plan that is no longer offered, does this deal lock you unto another 2 year contract, or are you free to go as soon as the phone is paid off?

You are free to go as soon as it is paid off. But some promotions require that the line be active for 3 or 6 months.

lkennard

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I have a UDP, chatted with a rep online to confirm keeping my UDP if I upgraded. At first she said it would be gone. Then, when I questioned her about the $20 fee and now being able to use the DPP to keep unlimited data, she said that if it showed up as unlimited at checkup, I could keep it. To find out if it did, I had to click on VIEW DATA & TEXT FEATURES (it doesn't look like it is a clickable link but it is) under the existing lines at checkout. This showed that it was still there. Of course I took screenshots of everything, including the chat conversation, just to be on the safe side, but as of right now, everything still looks good. Also, when you are going through the checkout process, at the data plan tab, if you click on view new plan, instead of continue, it will try to move you out of unlimited data.

deadpenguins

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I was able to apply the discount no problem, but at the final page before checkout I saw a notice stating "With this upgrade, your monthly line access charge will change from $125.00 to $150.00." I have no idea why this would be, and they offer no explanation on the site, so I'm bailing on this offer.

twojosh

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
Used the code, thanks to the OP. I did it all online and had to try a few times before it worked. I did in store pick up and got it the next day with a screen protector and speck case. Came from turbo 2. The turbo 2 has a wider screen I think. I wish this screen was wider on the play. Signal strength OK, battery? Holy COW!!! I got 46 hours off charger with 9 hours screen time and 3 hours bluetooth calling with wifi, GPS, and bluetooth on the whole time.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Used the code, thanks to the OP. I did it all online and had to try a few times before it worked. I did in store pick up and got it the next day with a screen protector and speck case. Came from turbo 2. The turbo 2 has a wider screen I think. I wish this screen was wider on the play. Signal strength OK, battery? Holy COW!!! I got 46 hours off charger with 9 hours screen time and 3 hours bluetooth calling with wifi, GPS, and bluetooth on the whole time.
Was there an option you had to pick for in store pick up? I can only select shipping and im in NYC

Soundtallica

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
FYI, a lot of Verizon deals, including the free iPhone 7 one and the buy one get one 50% off one, are ending today. So I would jump on this $200 Z Play deal today as well, since it might end with all the others after midnight.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance