Been keeping an eye out on news regarding the Moto Z line getting the latest Android update. All the pages say rumors stating October but what I'm seeing is they keep saying Moto Z and Moto Z Force. You all think if they get the update that the Z Play will get it too correct?

I can't wait to get my Unlocked Moto Z Play this coming month so I've been non stop checking any type of news lol.
    09-26-2016 05:43 AM
    Been keeping an eye out on news regarding the Moto Z line getting the latest Android update. All the pages say rumors stating October but what I'm seeing is they keep saying Moto Z and Moto Z Force. You all think if they get the update that the Z Play will get it too correct?

I can't wait to get my Unlocked Moto Z Play this coming month so I've been non stop checking any type of news lol.
    The recent rumors are based on some random no-name blog which was just completely made up as click-bait. There's been no real news.

However I would expect the Z Play to get an update within a few weeks of its big brothers.
    AllenRulz likes this.
    09-26-2016 08:34 AM
    Did you see my thread on this that was already posted? No need to start a new one
    09-26-2016 08:37 AM
    Did you see my thread on this that was already posted? No need to start a new one
    No I'm so sorry. I'm usually good about that lol. I'm a nexus user so just trying to get all the info possible. Sorry again bro.

Mods please delete this thread.
    azdmelani likes this.
    09-26-2016 12:13 PM