has anyone has any issues with the back of the camera being scratched because it is flush with the wooded back plate?

seems to be a poor design.

they should have made the wooden back late a little thicker around the bezel to when the phone is flat the bezel does not touch anything.
    10-09-2016 06:38 PM
    has anyone has any issues with the back of the camera being scratched because it is flush with the wooded back plate?

they should have made the wooden back late a little thicker around the bezel to when the phone is flat the bezel does not touch anything.
    The incipio style backs are a little thicker so the camera is not flush, if you like any of them.

Still bogo too http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=IZEly2mo
    10-09-2016 08:47 PM

When I first got my z play I use the wooden back that came with the phone my camera lens got scratched so I went with Incipio case the scratches don't seem to affect camera performance but I'm a little worried later on if it will. You're right the design does suck I wonder if the len can be changed?
    10-09-2016 09:06 PM