Has any tried this bumper case with the Hasselblad or battery MotoMod? How does it look, how does it feel, and is it a tight fit? http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=Wm0ePeNY
    10-12-2016 02:48 PM
    I have the same thing, but for my Z Force. Works great. Tight fit (but not overly difficult to install/remove) so there's no need to worry about it coming off. I think it feels very good, and lets me not think about scuffing up the frame if my phone took a tumble. I got an early version that needed modified to fit right with the Moto style shells, but they've fixed that issue.
    benjamminh likes this.
    10-12-2016 05:50 PM
    Thanks. Do you have a picture of it with a mod with the bumper case? With mods like the power pack or the camera, how would you go about removing it? Will you have to take off the bumper case first to remove the mod? Thanks.
    10-12-2016 09:09 PM
    Thanks. Do you have a picture of it with a mod with the bumper case? With mods like the power pack or the camera, how would you go about removing it? Will you have to take off the bumper case first to remove the mod? Thanks.
    To remove a style shell I sometimes have to pull a corner back to get under it, but the speaker mod (the only one I have) has a lip at the bottom to get under, so you don't have to mess with the bumper at all.
    10-13-2016 10:44 AM