A few questions on the Z Play

JenTDOT

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I am so blown away by the battery. I have four hours 35 minutes screen time and the battery is at 75%. That's just... Sick. Wow. I can't believe what a great phone this is. Call quality is great, no lag or stuttering. No heating. Phone stays cool. I think Moto hit it out of the park with this one.

captainm27

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I really want to get this phone, but what's holding me is the quiet ring tone and notifications. On the Lenovo forums, one huge thread over ten pages long deals with the very quiet audio notifications and ring tones after the recent update. Have you experienced this?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I really want to get this phone, but what's holding me is the quiet ring tone and notifications. On the Lenovo forums, one huge thread over ten pages long deals with the very quiet audio notifications and ring tones after the recent update. Have you experienced this?

They're supposedly "quiet" on the Moto Z Force too - hasn't been an issue for me.

Last edited:

JenTDOT

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Captain: I haven't noticed the notifications being unusually quiet yet. However someone posted a temp fix in one of the other threads. I just can't remember which one.

Mexico619

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if there's a clear or any case that would fit over a moto z with a style mod on? I'm getting the style mod, but would like something to keep it safe in case I drop it.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if there's a clear or any case that would fit over a moto z with a style mod on? I'm getting the style mod, but would like something to keep it safe in case I drop it.

None of the three Z phones have that, yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech