Incipio Co-Molded Bumper

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for a bumper/back that will work with the battery mod. Will this work? Also does Incipio make a holster for this item?

THX

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for a bumper/back that will work with the battery mod. Will this work? Also does Incipio make a holster for this item?

THX
I use the Verizon bumper with the battery mod and a "Seidio DILEX Pro Holster for a Samsung Galaxy Note 5"

The phone in the bumper with the battery mod attached fit in the holster like it was made for it. I got the holster in Amazon for around 20 bucks.

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
It's a shame it costs 30 bucks, maybe you can get it on a black Friday sale. I have the Verizon bumper but really don't prefer that glossy kind of plastic. I have a Supcase on my 6p that has the absolute best hard molded soft touch silicon. This incipio bumper at least looks close to that so I'll probably pick it up

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
It's a shame it costs 30 bucks, maybe you can get it on a black Friday sale. I have the Verizon bumper but really don't prefer that glossy kind of plastic. I have a Supcase on my 6p that has the absolute best hard molded soft touch silicon. This incipio bumper at least looks close to that so I'll probably pick it up
I had to switch from the black to the clear Verizon bumper. Sounds stupid but I just didn't like the look of the black glossy one. It just looked cheep. I can deal with the clear one it seems less glossy looking to me if that makes any sense. Really interested in the Incipio one but price is kinda high.
I'll probably talk myself into getting one anyway.

Eric Xu1

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
There's a 25% off coupon, and there's no tax. My total for the Incipio was $21- which is only $5 less than the Verizon. Good deal imo.

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Got the bumper the other day. It's nicer material than the Verizon one for sure but its bulkier and wraps so far around the back that it won't let me swap out mods without taking off the case which is a disappointment. I suppose I could carve it up a bit for better clearance, wish they had the Verizon bumper in this Incipio material.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Got the bumper the other day. It's nicer material than the Verizon one for sure but its bulkier and wraps so far around the back that it won't let me swap out mods without taking off the case which is a disappointment. I suppose I could carve it up a bit for better clearance, wish they had the Verizon bumper in this Incipio material.

Can you describe the material?

Eric Xu1

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
It's sort of like hard rubber. Better than the Verizon's plastic. The Incipio is more gripper and has a better feel to it; but you have to take off the case to add or remove a mod (kinda annoying)

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I have it too. It's so much nicer than the Verizon one. I love it. Grey and black with my gold Champaign style shell. Looks so good.

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I got one for my Z Force. I really love the feel of it and the look. But I don't like how they made it wrap around more of the back. It makes it feel bigger in hand and It will not allow you to swap mods without taking it off. I thought I could overcome those two things but after using for a few days I switched back to my Verizon one and It feels so much smaller in the hand. I think ill stick with the Verizon one for now.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I got one for my Z Force. I really love the feel of it and the look. But I don't like how they made it wrap around more of the back. It makes it feel bigger in hand and It will not allow you to swap mods without taking it off. I thought I could overcome those two things but after using for a few days I switched back to my Verizon one and It feels so much smaller in the hand. I think ill stick with the Verizon one for now.

Comparison pics please! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puiman