Back in Stock: Leather Style Shell on Motorola.com

LabRat

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Don't believe everything you read. ☺️
I placed an order on Oct 2 and was given a delivery date of Oct 19. Then I was given a revised delivery date of Oct 28. It is still not showing as shipped.
I assume that they must expect a batch to arrive any day which is why they are saying it's in stock.

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Don't believe everything you read. ☺️
I placed an order on Oct 2 and was given a delivery date of Oct 19. Then I was given a revised delivery date of Oct 28. It is still not showing as shipped.
I assume that they must expect a batch to arrive any day which is why they are saying it's in stock.
Probably. It has been out of stock on Moto.com since I got the phone a week ago so I was excited to see it available. Still better then Amazon, their expected time was 12/4. Yikes!

On2Vegas

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I figure there will be sales on mods this holiday season, so I'm holding off. Maybe pick up a couple of shells or possibly the off-grid pack.

huungryshark

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
I like the wood too but it is rather slippery and gets more oil stains from every day use. Dark wood does look hot.

It's not that slippery but more than the nylon and leather one, of course.

Yeah does look hot and feels so nice.

Had to order it from Belgium to Germany.

lgbalfa

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
dark wood is nicer :)

Got mine yeaterday

any of the wood shells in my opinion is the nicest back even more so than the leather.

the black leather back plate just looks like the back of any other phone that is available now since it is just a standard black color .

At least the wood is unique.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sergio1