TV ads in germany - wow

huungryshark

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
I have an s7e and love the moto z play. I do wish it had the camera that s7e is but other than that its amazing

Yeah it has an amazing camera, but easy to give up for batterylife and moto mods / style shells and vanilla android with moto actions/ moto display.

You could buy hassleblad 10* zoom camera mod also ..

nickname303

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Yeah it has an amazing camera, but easy to give up for batterylife and moto mods / style shells and vanilla android with moto actions/ moto display.

You could buy hassleblad 10* zoom camera mod also ..

It's pretty unanimous from the reviews that I've seen that the Hasselblad mod is a waste of time unless you want to spend all of that money just to get the extra zoom. The pic quality is not good supposedly, and it takes an age to focus. I haven't seen anybody recommend buying it.

On2Vegas

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
It's pretty unanimous from the reviews that I've seen that the Hasselblad mod is a waste of time unless you want to spend all of that money just to get the extra zoom. The pic quality is not good supposedly, and it takes an age to focus. I haven't seen anybody recommend buying it.

Yeah, from what I've read and seen this mod isn't what everyone hoped for. For the added cost it should, "in theory", easily best the built-in cameras of the S7, G5 and Pixel. The 10x zoom seems to be the most unique factor. Hopefully a software update can address the issues.

huungryshark

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Most reviewers had pre production software, they can update it.

Maybe even better now, don't know don't own this mod.

Stock camera is good enough for me.

If I want a nice camera I buy a Leica or something like that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173