Any one try both? Trying to decide on these two. I have the Z Play but wondering if I should switch over to the OPO.

Thanks
    11-21-2016 08:01 PM
    I've been spoiled by the Z Play battery life. I could never go back to a phone where I have to think about managing battery on long days away from an outlet. But I'm sure the OP3T is an awesome phone in a lot of respects. All depends on what you prioritize in a phone.
    11-21-2016 10:53 PM
    It you want moto mods and crazy long battery life stick with your moto z play.
    Seems like the oneplus 3 has better camera and processor. Oxygen os is also highly customizable.
    benjamminh likes this.
    11-22-2016 08:56 AM
    I've had both. Definitely depends on what you're looking for. Both have been favorites of mine. As mentioned one has crazy battery life and one has a great camera. Though the 3t should have better battery life and the 3 didn't have bad battery life at all. Still got me through a day. If you care about the camera especially for low light I say the one plus. Though the play camera is pretty ok in daylight. It's just lowlight it falls down. Let us know if you have any specific questions about the one plus.
    11-22-2016 12:08 PM
    I own both of these phones, and I regularly switch between both, at the moment I would say that the OP3 is my favourite, can't explain why as they are both fast, with great screens and software 😕
    11-22-2016 07:29 PM
    Depends where you live. Saw a moto z play (black Friday?) deal where you get the insta share projector mod or the camera mod literally for free.

The moto style shells are stunning,too. I own 4, think black leather and black wood are the best.

Would go for the Z Play because batterylife, moto actions & moto display alone. Also fingerprint scanner on front. Long press to lock device is nice, too.
    benjamminh likes this.
    11-23-2016 02:57 PM
    Depends where you live. Saw a moto z play (black Friday?) deal where you get the insta share projector mod or the camera mod literally for free.

The moto style shells are stunning,too. I own 4, think black leather and black wood are the best.

Would go for the Z Play because batterylife, moto actions & moto display alone. Also fingerprint scanner on front. Long press to lock device is nice, too.
    Well they both have the finger print sensor on the front
    11-24-2016 08:47 AM
    Sorry yeah of course both front.

Long press fingerprint sensor to lock the device is very nice
    11-24-2016 10:26 AM
    Thank you all for the input! Will probably stick with this phone.
    11-24-2016 08:04 PM