Used it for more than a month and was perfectly fine but as soon I updated security patch it won't connect, showing "not properly aligned". 1 out of 10 times it connects. I tried cleaning, resetting, etc
    12-04-2016 12:27 AM
    Used it for more than a month and was perfectly fine but as soon I updated security patch it won't connect, showing "not properly aligned". 1 out of 10 times it connects. I tried cleaning, resetting, etc
    Never touch a running system.

Now you are in trouble because you can not go back.

Thank you for the information, i am in july patch and disabled moto update service
    12-05-2016 06:47 AM
    Never touch a running system.

Now you are in trouble because you can not go back.

Thank you for the information, i am in july patch and disabled moto update service
    Damn, I even made my wife postpone it for a few days so I can see if there are any issues reported (we always have some w Vzw devices) and since I didn't see any, I just thought "it's only a security patch after all,what could possibly go wrong? and installed with confidence. I'm really wondering, how do they forget to check basic functions (especially on the big feature of the phone) before the push. Bunch of incompetent ppl who charge you for "premium service"
    12-05-2016 05:32 PM
    Update
    Just tested both the speaker and the phone at store - speaker is the problem
    12-05-2016 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD