I've been using Android Auto for since the update to work as an app...mostly liking it but it well not speak the messages I get from Facebook messenger like it says it should. Is anyone getting that feature to work on their Z play? I should mention I have my phone linked to my uconnect in my Ram truck through BT to make calls.
    12-05-2016 11:02 AM
    They're doing you a favor. You shouldn't be facebooking while driving your car. Watch YouTube instead, it's less distracting.
    12-05-2016 01:05 PM
    Okay maybe I didn't write the question property. I'm not on Facebook while driving. Android Auto had the ability to read incoming messages from Facebook messenger... Mine is not doing that. It's absolutely no different than it reading text messages from offer apps and being able to respond without physical interaction with the phone.
    12-06-2016 10:20 AM
    I've never had that work on FB Messenger. It worked on Hangouts but never Messenger. Where did you see it should work?
    12-06-2016 11:34 AM
    So I got it to work on messenger but I can't be listening to my normal radio. I need to be on my Aux setting streaming music or I can't hear it read the message. However, I can't respond to the message. I'm not sure if it said I should be able to. I'll read more about it. There was an article written about what apps work with AA...And Facebook messenger was one of them. In fact within messenger settings there is mention of AA groups.
    12-14-2016 07:16 PM