Anyone ever had any trouble with Amazon taking forever to refund your money? I sent my Moto Z back and they received it over a week ago and I still have yet to receive my refund so I can place my order for the Z Play. I've never had any trouble with a Amazon return taking this long. It's pretty frustrating bc I'm ready to get my Z play. Anyone else ever have to wait a long by time for a refund with Amazon too?
    12-28-2016 09:29 AM
    Go contact their customer service. It should not take that long.
    12-28-2016 10:41 AM
    Go contact their customer service. It should not take that long.
    I have several times and they keep giving me the runaround. Something is wrong as the last supervisor I spoke to said there was nothing he could do and hung up! I'm so mad about it. I called the issuing bank and filed a dispute against Amazon. It may take forever before I'll see the over $500 I spent. Then there's that off chance that Amazon wins but I don't see how. The tracking shows they've had the box in their possession since the 23rd. Really makes me not want to do anymore biz with Amazon but I have credit with them so I'm kind of stuck there. I can tell you once I pay it off, I'm closing my account and not ever purchase from them again. What really makes me mad is when I think they have that much money of mine and refuse to help me. I'm probably going to start digging to try and reach their corporate office and see if I can start talking about discrimination and see if that sparks a reaction. I'm at a loss until the dispute takes its process or Amazon happens to refund me before the dispute is completed. I agree it shouldn't take this long. I think the package has been misplaced by them and that's why the fulfilment department hasn't processed my return which is why the supervisor said there is no information he can give me. I cannot tell you how mad that made me. Like a slap in my face plus they have my money. I thought I'd have the Z Play by now but it's not looking to happen any time soon now. Anyone out there have any ideas how I can get amazon to actually do something, please let me know. I'm typically pretty good at things of this nature but when they refuse to help and hang up then something is up that they aren't disclosing at the moment. That's why I went ahead and filed a dispute. Ugh
    12-28-2016 11:07 PM
    That really sounds strange as Amazon is usually excellent with returns. Hopefully it'll get resolved soon for you.

This was sent back within their time limits for returns?
    12-29-2016 01:35 AM
    Never had a problem with Amazon returns/refunds. Methinks the lady doth protest too much IOW I smell something fishy.
    12-29-2016 06:01 AM
    Any resolution yet? I order frequently from Amazon including a phone here and there and have never had any issues. I've always gone through my account on their site for the return, never spoken to a physical person over the phone. For me, Amazon has been lightning quick on refunds, usually issuing within hours of UPS scanning in the package to be returned. Unless the phones damaged or rooted, I can't see Amazon not issuing you a refund.
    12-31-2016 05:18 AM