Adjusting vibration intensity

kollarism

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I switch the the MZP from a Galaxy S6, and love the phone.

One of my small complaints is that I can almost never feel the phone vibrate for notifications. Are there any non-root apps that can adjust the vibration intensity and vibration patterns for SMS and calls?

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site

One of my small complaints is that I can almost never feel the phone vibrate for notifications. Are there any non-root apps that can adjust the vibration intensity and vibration patterns for SMS and calls?

I was actually wondering if there was a way to make the touchpad vibration slightly more subtle.

lgbalfa

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

i would like to know an answer to this as well.

seems like others have commented but nothing directly about how to make the vibration when the phone rings more intense.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I would like the whole vibration more powerful
I just answered a call and from what I can find that vibration is I believe the best that it gets. I have my turned on so when I pick up the phone it stops ringing and only vibrates. Not sure if this feature makes it vibrate more but mine vibrates pretty strongly with this feature turned on.

kbz1960

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
I just answered a call and from what I can find that vibration is I believe the best that it gets. I have my turned on so when I pick up the phone it stops ringing and only vibrates. Not sure if this feature makes it vibrate more but mine vibrates pretty strongly with this feature turned on.
Will try that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith