Crooked "Droid" across camera lens

anon(9702034)

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Just got my Moto Z Play Droid from Verizon yesterday, and loving the phone. There is one thing that I noticed though, and its driving me crazy. I know this is completely being overly picky, but the "Droid" logo across the camera lens is crooked. Is any body else's like that. I'm debating exchanging it even though I know its really something I need to get over.

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Just got my Moto Z Play Droid from Verizon yesterday, and loving the phone. There is one thing that I noticed though, and its driving me crazy. I know this is completely being overly picky, but the "Droid" logo across the camera lens is crooked. Is any body else's like that. I'm debating exchanging it even though I know its really something I need to get over.

Exchange it. Don't live with something you don't like for the next two years. Tell Verizon you don't have confidence about the phone--if the logo is crooked, what else is wrong with it? Insist on a NEW one, not a refurb. Stick to your guns.

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Exchange it. Don't live with something you don't like for the next two years. Tell Verizon you don't have confidence about the phone--if the logo is crooked, what else is wrong with it? Insist on a NEW one, not a refurb. Stick to your guns.
I completely agree. Who cares if it doesn't bother some. If it was mine I would be at a Verizon location quick. No reason you have to put up with it. And don't let them do it through the 1-800 #, you will get a refurbished phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol