Just got my Moto Z Play Droid from Verizon yesterday, and loving the phone. There is one thing that I noticed though, and its driving me crazy. I know this is completely being overly picky, but the "Droid" logo across the camera lens is crooked. Is any body else's like that. I'm debating exchanging it even though I know its really something I need to get over.
    01-27-2017 02:59 PM
    Just got my Moto Z Play Droid from Verizon yesterday, and loving the phone. There is one thing that I noticed though, and its driving me crazy. I know this is completely being overly picky, but the "Droid" logo across the camera lens is crooked. Is any body else's like that. I'm debating exchanging it even though I know its really something I need to get over.
    Exchange it. Don't live with something you don't like for the next two years. Tell Verizon you don't have confidence about the phone--if the logo is crooked, what else is wrong with it? Insist on a NEW one, not a refurb. Stick to your guns.
    01-27-2017 04:13 PM
    Exchange it. Don't live with something you don't like for the next two years. Tell Verizon you don't have confidence about the phone--if the logo is crooked, what else is wrong with it? Insist on a NEW one, not a refurb. Stick to your guns.
    I completely agree. Who cares if it doesn't bother some. If it was mine I would be at a Verizon location quick. No reason you have to put up with it. And don't let them do it through the 1-800 #, you will get a refurbished phone.
    01-27-2017 04:53 PM