Unlocked Moto Z Play on AT&T.

About 2 days ago I started having issues with receiving MMS. First time was in a group of 7 people - when one particular person replied, it would come through outside of the MMS directly to me and the message failed to download. Yesterday it was a group message with 4 people, and the same thing happened. I believe both of these failed to download messages were people using Android devices, but I saw on another forum (reddit) that this happened to someone on T-Mobile with the iphone user failing to send the message back.

Nothing has changed on my phone that I am aware of since it started occuring. Anyone else notice this?
    02-04-2017 08:52 AM
    MMS can be funky sometimes! Try turning your network connections off and then on again - see if that helps. It very well could be something happened on the other end with the sender. If the problem persists, I would contact AT&T and see if there is anything happening with regards to the downloading process.
    02-04-2017 11:18 AM
    I've had this happen too. With multiple people at the same time. I don't know if it's a phone issue or more of a messenger issue. I assume your using messenger?

I had to force stop and clear data for them to even come up. It was just showing the messenger counter in the home screen.
    02-04-2017 01:01 PM