I've got a brand new Moto Z Play, with Nougat, and can't connect with my Dodge UCONNECT system. When in the phone's Bluetooth setup, all I see are Bluetooth device addresses. My previous phone, a Moto X, showed real names, like UCONNECT.

The van is in the phone pairing setup, and just waits. I tried pressing all the bluetooth addresses the phone discorvered, but no luck. The status would say "Pairing" for a few seconds, but would then quit without any error message or any other feedback.

Thanks for any ideas.
    03-18-2017 05:47 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does the phone have an option in the Bluetooth menu to make it discoverable by other devices?
    03-19-2017 02:21 PM
    Thanks. I don't see a special option to become visible. It seem to be a typical Android bluetooth setup, where there's a message saying the phone is visible to nearby devices. On my previous phone that screen showed the nearby evices by name. This one show them by address, and still doesn't pair.

《By the way, I'm the original poster. I wasn't logged in earlier》
    03-19-2017 07:50 PM
    Ok, how about wiping the cache partition? https://motorola-global-portal.custh...---moto-z-play
    03-19-2017 08:35 PM
    I've got a brand new Moto Z Play, with Nougat, and can't connect with my Dodge UCONNECT system. When in the phone's Bluetooth setup, all I see are Bluetooth device addresses. My previous phone, a Moto X, showed real names, like UCONNECT.

The van is in the phone pairing setup, and just waits. I tried pressing all the bluetooth addresses the phone discorvered, but no luck. The status would say "Pairing" for a few seconds, but would then quit without any error message or any other feedback.

Thanks for any ideas.
    I have trouble pairing with my car also. My phone pairs great in my wife's car. In my car I have to do a combination of turning the ignition off and on and deleting the phone in the car setting and deleting the car device on my phone. I have had this problem with any phone pairing with my car.
    03-21-2017 12:00 PM
    My phone seems to pair up with my car (2015 Mazda CX5) with no problem. The problem I'm having is that is with streaming Bluetooth audio. Sometimes it will start the audio (either Pandora or Google Play Music) and other times it just sits there doing nothing. If I disable and re-enable Bluetooth on the phone it will usually start playing. Now I'm not even sure if it can make calls when it's in the "stuck" mode. Very frustrating. Not sure if it's the phone or the car that has the problem. I don't remember having this issue when I had Marshmallow installed.
    05-04-2017 09:38 AM
    I have a 2013 Dodge Dart with 8.4 Uconnect and it pairs fine. It also pairs fine with our 2013 Dodge Journey with the 4.3 Uconnect system. I would go on the Uconnect website and put in your VIN number and see if there are updates you can install. I have the latest update for my Uconnect systems and Moto Z Play has been great on them.
    05-04-2017 10:23 AM