Can you guys post a pic of your style case back?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Which style shell do you use. Right now I have the black nylon ballistic style shell case back on my Z Play. I'm thinking about ordering that red one too. What do you guys use. Also has anyone seen a bright red color one anywhere? I know they make blue. I've not seen one in a bright red though. Post what you have.
7edee38b1ec5a041df0e043335c57e91.jpg

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Incipio has this $35 3-pack they apparently sell through Verizon.com:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...zon.com/products/moto-z-droid/&token=bsm49DrX

One red, one black, and one pink-white thing with little hearts all over it. Hope this helps.
That's it. That color red. I'm going to order that set not that I need the hearts lol but I'll order it to get the red one no doubt. Thank you for the help and finding this for me. Red contrasting to this color phone will look killer! Thanks again.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Incipio has this $35 3-pack they apparently sell through Verizon.com:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...zon.com/products/moto-z-droid/&token=6GStfu07

One red, one black, and one pink-white thing with little hearts all over it. Hope this helps.
Hey thanks again man!! I just submitted my order for that set! Only one I want is the red but it's the exact color I wanted and you can't find it by itself anywhere. I appreciate the heads up brother. I'll post a pic when it arrives!! Can't wait. It'll stay on my Z Play the Red will unless I'm using the JBL which I'm ordering at the end of the week.

312MotoGus

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
My pleasure, I'm glad you found what you wanted!

I'd be interested in buying that black one off you. Can PM me? Thanks!

Edit- do we have PMs on this board? ;)

Last edited:

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
My pleasure, I'm glad you found what you wanted!

I'd be interested in buying that black one off you. Can PM me? Thanks!

Edit- do we have PMs on this board? ;)
Yeah man I'll sell it to you no problem. I'm not sure if there are PMs or not. I'll give you a very good deal of course as you helped me out so I'll return the favor. I have a black nylon ballistic so it works perfect. My email is certifiedappraiser@aol.com. I'm Don. Just shoot me an email and we can discuss details from there! I'll take care of you for sure.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Looking for my Red shell to show up tomorrow from ordering it from Verizon. Can't wait. Been wanting this color ever since I owned the Z Force. BTW, since then I have a while back ago went with cricket bc I test and go through a lot of devices. I briefly bought the regular Z the thinnest model in the line up and I will say it was terrible! That battery was one of the worse I've ever had. I was forced to keep my battery mod on it at all times so I couldn't enjoy my favorite which was the JBL Mod. Plus it was so thin it even felt cheap. So I've owned the Z Force which I loved but I didn't love verizon, the regular Z which was awful and I returned it and now the Z play which to me is every bit as good as the Z Force I've found but with even a better battery. The Z plays performance is plenty zippy and I've not found it to lag at all. I love the Z play and especially at the $399 price I paid it's a hard device to beat for the money. I'm going to order the JBL at the end of the week as I found them new on eBay for $49 dollars which isn't bad at all. I'll rotate my Red shell and JBL Mod out back and forth and then I already have the battery Tumi mod. I've also already got a couple of shells too left over from the Z I had. I did see a mod coming that I think is a bumper but it comes in colors. I wonder if it allows to have a shell on to use it. If so I'll pick one of those up in red too. I like how this color red contrasts with the black. I'm hoping I can find the white JBL. I think that would look cool against the black phone too.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Well it arrived but unfortunately not the same color red as shown in the stock photo. This is more of a maroon red and I'm after a bright red. Back to my hunt!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170518-105350.jpg
    Screenshot_20170518-105350.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20170518-105335.jpg
    Screenshot_20170518-105335.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 14

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Too bad that's a case and not a proper shell/backplace. And it leaves the Moto Mod pins exposed.
I know. I'm going to fix that though with 3m wrap and cover it up on both sides as I have some material the same color as this case. I already matched it out as I have this same case for the regular Z and they were the same colors.