I've owned the Z Play before and the battery life was simply unbelievable. I've decided I'm going to wait until Black Friday to make my next phone purchase. Which do you guys think I should opt for? The Z Play or the Z2 Play. I'm thinking on Black Friday that I'll be able to find a really good deal on the Z Play. Right now I've got my next purchase narrowed down to your phones. Z Play, Z2 Play, Axon 7 and the Honor 8. I'm leaning towards the Z Play or Axon 7 but I need some of you guys advice on what I should get. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm really torn but I will say battery life means a lot to me which is another reason I'm leaning towards the Z Play and also bc I will be able to most likely locate a good black Friday sale price on the Z Play since it's no longer the latest current model. I'm totally fine with the 625 processor but on the other hand the Axon 7 is a beast in terms of flagship specs for the money. Both have 5.5 inch displays but the Axon 7 has a 820 processor. Anyways I'm really torn right now. Which one do you guys think I should try and get on Black Friday? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    10-31-2017 12:27 AM
    Z play is half the price and longer battery life then z2 play. The only thing z2 over original is camera but that doesn't matter if your phone is dead.
    cdubb1, Savbers and timmyleeturner like this.
    10-31-2017 11:03 AM
    I would throw in the x4 since you said that you were looking for a phone to use long term... And the x4 is Android one which should get timely updates so it's probably the most future proof.
    cdubb1 likes this.
    11-01-2017 09:43 AM
    For a daily driver I would go for the Z2. For a backup phone for media use, as I think it's your case, I would go for the Z Play. Cheaper, you won't need the extra specs/features on the Z2 and you can find a good deal with the JBL mod included. Battery, price and the mod are unbeatable, I think.
    11-01-2017 10:19 AM
    Z play is half the price and longer battery life then z2 play. The only thing z2 over original is camera but that doesn't matter if your phone is dead.
    This.
    pankaj981, cdubb1 and Savbers like this.
    11-01-2017 11:27 AM