My Moto Z Play becomes rather unresponsive if I listen to music through the headphone jack and bluetooth and it locks and screen turns. If I press the unlock button the phone doesn't respond. If I long press the button as if I was trying to shutdown the phone, the backlight comes on and the shutdown/restart options come up. No actual unlock screen behind it just black screen. If I keep clicking the button periodically it EVENTUALLY give me an unlock screen.
    01-11-2018 04:01 AM
    My Moto Z Play becomes rather unresponsive if I listen to music through the headphone jack and bluetooth and it locks and screen turns. If I press the unlock button the phone doesn't respond. If I long press the button as if I was trying to shutdown the phone, the backlight comes on and the shutdown/restart options come up. No actual unlock screen behind it just black screen. If I keep clicking the button periodically it EVENTUALLY give me an unlock screen.
    Do you mean "through the headphone jack and or bluetooth" or are you referring to using them both simultaneously?
    Walawalabangbang likes this.
    01-11-2018 07:27 AM
    One or the other. Sorry I did a poor job at clarifying. I notice the problem when I use JRT rocket player to listen to music. I have tried other apps with the same response as well. I have no problems with my phone until it locks after it goes idle and the screen turns off. Then when I go to unlock it. It is unresponsive unless I hold the power button like I said in he original question.
    01-12-2018 07:27 PM