Screen Protectors for the Moto Z Force

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: Bumper Cases

I have a tiny bubble/adhesion issue just under the top speaker, but otherwise I couldn't ask for anything more. Looks fine, feels good. I'm so glad for glass screen protectors, I hated and refused to use the old rubbery style protectors.

Stickboy46#CB

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

I have a tiny bubble/adhesion issue just under the top speaker, but otherwise I couldn't ask for anything more. Looks fine, feels good. I'm so glad for glass screen protectors, I hated and refused to use the old rubbery style protectors.
My zagg lays down perfect on mine though one corner took a day to lay down.

PWav

May 1, 2010
Visit site

Where did you get this? Don't see it available for the Moto Z on the Zagg.com website or on Amazon.com.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site

Amazon already has a bunch of tempered glass screen protectors on the cheap. Picked up a two pack for $8 the other day (Illimuishield) and it works perfectly. Pleson and others available as well.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I debated, because I knew Amazon would have them for~$10, but I wanted to put one on before I had any chance to scratch or dirty the standard lens. The local Verizon store had a $25 one, and the Zagg for $35 with guarantee. I probably should've just done the $25 one.

Stickboy46#CB

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

Amazon already has a bunch of tempered glass screen protectors on the cheap. Picked up a two pack for $8 the other day (Illimuishield) and it works perfectly. Pleson and others available as well.

The Pleson one is horrible. The edges will not stay down. There isn't enough adhesive to get it to stay

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site

Some photos of my Z Force with Zagg flexible glass screen protector and Verizon bumper case. The Zagg is having some minor adhesion issues at the center top that I need to try to address. Don't mind the dust on the back, took photos on a not fully clean surface.
View attachment 233503View attachment 233504View attachment 233505View attachment 233506

Looking good! I have the Zagg on mine as well and have the exact same adhesion issues on the center top. Did you ever get those fixed? I don't think mine will go away, but it's not a huge deal.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site

Would you mind posting a few pictures of the tempered glass you're using on the phone? I'm curious to see if there's something better than the Zagg I'm currently using.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Looking good! I have the Zagg on mine as well and have the exact same adhesion issues on the center top. Did you ever get those fixed? I don't think mine will go away, but it's not a huge deal.
Not yet. I want to find a clamp to leave on it overnight, not super tight of course, but enough to hold it down for an extended time.

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I've tried PET screenguards by DeltaShield, FlexShield, and IQShield -- none of them fit my Z Force. Waaay off. Right now I have the Verizon branded $25 flexible glass on there, but there are still some bubbles along the top edge that won't go away.

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I would go into a Verizon corporate store and buy a glass screen protector and have them install it and if it's not right, have them do it again.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I would go into a Verizon corporate store and buy a glass screen protector and have them install it and if it's not right, have them do it again.

This is why I previously purchased screen protectors from the carrier store (before I went unlocked with the third gen Moto X).

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition

dbregman

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site

Did the screen protector go all the way from edge to edge?

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek