New update for moto z and z force

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
The delay for the ringer/speaker is intentional according to a Moto/Lenovo forum moderator. Take it fwiw. This was definitely more than only a security update, but whether you notice or not is debatable.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I've not gotten this update yet. Anyone have any knowledge or know why I would not have received this update yet?

I didn't get a notice in my phone. I went into settings and checked cut updates, and that made it show up. Took 20 to 25 minutes to update.

cooper_m22

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Mine is on every app even went in to try to change my notification sound still cannot even hear it I wonder if I need to do a factory reset

ericf4

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
So here is something weird. I downloaded the update. I went in after to see how much storage it took up. I had 19gb used before install and now only 17.5 used after???? Huh? I'm not complaining but how's that possible?

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
So here is something weird. I downloaded the update. I went in after to see how much storage it took up. I had 19gb used before install and now only 17.5 used after???? Huh? I'm not complaining but how's that possible?

Update may have cleared cache