Calling all Note 7 users

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Would like to take this opportunity to invite all the disenfranchised Samsung Galaxy Note 7 owners to give the Moto Z line a whirl, while you wait for your battery to explode and/or Note to be replaced. Come see how a phone with a Snapdragon 820, 3500 mah battery and 4 GB of RAM is supposed to work. ;) (I kid because I care.) We'll embrace all converts.

anon(9227267)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I went to the V store to get a 7, didn't like the look/feel of it, got a Z Force in stead. May have been my best decision of the year.

I hope nobody gets hurt as the result of the 7 issue.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
I went to the V store to get a 7, didn't like the look/feel of it, got a Z Force in stead. May have been my best decision of the year.

I hope nobody gets hurt as the result of the 7 issue.

Only thing certain to get hurt is the superegos of many Sammy owners. :)

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I just left local Verizon store. I happen to know the manager. He said he's had quite a few return note 7 and pick up the force.

Faded03cobra198p

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
I am pleasantly surprised about the Z Force. My favorite phone I've had in years. Only issue I wish they would address is the ascending ringtone or at least give us the option to toggle it on/off.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
They're going through some stuff right now. No need to pour salt in the wound.

Toes Up

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I've been on the fence between the Z and the N7, but leaning towards the N7. Frankly, the battery scare doesn't scare me. However, I am a little concerned about resale, especially with all the refurbs that will soon be floating around.

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Last night I read through some of the N7 forums. What stood out to me was the battery life one. People were happy with an all day battery. I get it but if they knew with the right tweaks on the Force they would get 2 days! I didn't post anything just hope some of them read some of our posts.

anon(9227267)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Maybe now isn't the best time to be pouring salt in the wound right now.

Note7 users are still going through it.

Actually - I think now is the best time to pour salt in the wounds - while the wound is fresh.
Submitted with respect to all N7 owners everywhere - may ZForce be with them - peace and love

fr4nk1yn

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
My wife has a N7 and I'm pretty worried about this thing taking out the house. There is no info being made available but "exchange the device".

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Somewhere I posted a screen shot, awhile back in our forums, of almost 3 day battery life with the battery mod. I thought about just posting that in there. But man they were already freaking out.

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Returned my N7 today and grabbed the Z Force this time. I upgraded to the N7 from the regular Z Droid. I'll grab another Note once all the issues are confirmed to be gone. The Z glass is definitely better than the shattershield on the Force.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34