Verizon Moto Z Play $208 from Verizon,or $60 if you are willing to do a bit of work.ymmv

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
So I have the option to use this coupon on my account. Can someone walk me through if I will lose unlimited data or not?

equalizer88

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
don't purchase online because there is no guarantee you wont lost unlimited. CFO Fram Shammo hates unlimited, I would call and go into stores and get a lot more advice before trying.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
don't purchase online because there is no guarantee you wont lost unlimited. CFO Fram Shammo hates unlimited, I would call and go into stores and get a lot more advice before trying.

I think the advice has been to not involve a human.

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
I tried it today. The coupon works for my account. The order went in without a plan change. However, I got an email to contact Verizon. When I did, they told me that my order couldn't build due to "grandfathered features". I canceled the order straight away.
Edit: Guess I should have made it clear that I have unlimited data.

dby2011

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
FYI- I got my phone set up finally on on Verizon. When I looked at my account online it already gives you the option of paying off the phone's full amount, only $208.00. What a bargain.

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I sold my Play on Swappa and picked up a white one with the discount. The system was finicky as hell; added the phone, removed from the cart several times before the it took the discount. An error kept popping up the the discount code was being used twice.

Had I been within Verizon's 14 day return window I would have made out better but I'm still coming out ahead so I can't complain.

Last edited:

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon Moto Z Play $208 from Verizon.ymmv

You have to do dpp.you can pay off immediately when you get the phone

I'm seeing if a friend will do this for me. If he's able to do it through adding a line, he can cancel the line and pay it off for 208 and not have any issues correct?

Edit: my buddy was able to get me one. $260 is still a lot better than $400 or $450 when the unlocked one comes out.

Last edited:

anon(3092520)

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I've tried every which way, but it just won't accept the promo code when I go to check out. I'm eligible for an upgrade and currently have the unlimited talk and text 2gb plan. I even tried changing it to the new plans, but still a no go.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I've tried every which way, but it just won't accept the promo code when I go to check out. I'm eligible for an upgrade and currently have the unlimited talk and text 2gb plan. I even tried changing it to the new plans, but still a no go.

Can you buy on DPP?

jazzfan80

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I got in on this deal. Thanks for the heads up. I ended up buying the moto z play for 208 and bought the jbl speaker mod and the tumi power pack which were on sale with a buy 1 get 1 50% off.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084