My Moto Z Play Accessories

eao1991

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Apologies for those that have already come across my pictures either through Reddit or XDA. Before I bought my two cases, I was looking around to see if anyone else had purchased them since I wanted to see how they looked once on the phone. I had no luck, so here are my pictures in case someone is in the market for either of these items. The links are to my imgur albums.

Both cases below should provide good drop protection and are compatible with the Skinomi screen protector.

Tech21 Evo Check
Pro: Doesn't add much thickness and provides a decent lip around the camera. Fingerprint sensor not affected and the port cutout works great with the stock charger and third-party cables.
Con: Power and volume buttons become harder to press. Adds some width to the phone.

Incipio DualPro
Pro: Nice matte finish. Camera sits below the case and there's a decent lip around the front glass. The buttons remain easy to press. Cutouts are compatible with cables.
Con: Slightly thicker than the Tech21.

dbrand Hyperblack Titanium
Originally purchased for my Moto Z Force. Fits perfectly and works with Moto Mods.

Skinomi TechSkin screen protector
Pro: Full coverage for the glass and the cutouts are correctly aligned. Provides good clarity and doesn't affect the display quality.
Con: Slight orange peel effect can be seen when the screen is off. Fingerprint buildup.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12