Android 7.0 Nougat for the Moto Z Force Droid

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Anyone try connecting Bluetooth with your vehicle? If so, any messaging notification issues? The Pixel would notify you of every message on your device.

How about the low notification volume issue?

I have the updated ready to download but I'm holding out for a little information. I use Bluetooth every day and would hate to have the same messages notification problem.

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone try connecting Bluetooth with your vehicle? If so, any messaging notification issues? The Pixel would notify you of every message on your device.

How about the low notification volume issue?

I have the updated ready to download but I'm holding out for a little information. I use Bluetooth every day and would hate to have the same messages notification problem.

I re-paired my Moto Z Force Droid to my car after the update...went smooth...made calls and listened to music/podcasts but didn't get messages while I was out.

Low volume issue...I usually could tell when I would LIKE something on FB...if you hold down LIKE, you would normally hear that tick tick noise as it populates the emoticons. You never hear that the first time, so it seems the low initial volume is still a thing.

PortablePete

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Everything seems fine. Nothing I use regularly is acting wonky. I was able to download daydream. Now to find a phone holding thingy for it.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Looks like a lot of people got it about 2 hours ago. That's when I got mine. Haven't played with it much other than just using my phone like always and phone is working fine. By the way just installed Daydream just to see if I could. Installed with no problem.

steenbag

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site
"Moto Voice has stopped"

I'm stuck here as well. I've tried everything I can think of. Lenovo is suggesting a factory reset, but that seems like a cop out. Google Play Store is reporting that Moto Voice is incompatible with my device, which I think is the crux of the issue.

steenbag

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site
I was able to get past the "Moto Voice has stopped" issue by going to Settings > Apps > Top Right Menu > Reset app preferences. The dialog has gone away and I haven't seen it since. Hope it helps someone else.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Just noticed, in the notification shade you can now delete emails one at a time even if you have several emails. Before you had to open the email app to delete emails if you had more than one. I like this.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
When you guys get a chance to play around with the update, can you comment on whether the update affected battery life?
Downloaded mine about 5 hours ago and I've been using my phone the same if not more than I normally do. The battery life is the same.

Last edited: