All I can Say is WOW!!

critical_level2

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I have been using my Moto Z Force for the last week. I fully charged it Thursday night and pulled it off the charger Friday morning. Using it as I normally did with my Moto X, on Sunday afternoon it still had 78% battery life left. I was blown away. I also adjusted the camera fro full 21MP photos. I took many photos at the Philly auto show and they came out incredible. I think the camera takes better pictures tan my Wife's I-phone 6S. My Moto X would have been dead by Friday afternoon. At first the speed was only a little better than my Moto X. I was cruising through the phone and saw DT Ignite. I remember reading an article about it and that is was just bloatware last year. Once I disabled DT Ignite, it was like night and day. The Moto Z came to life and ran faster than the Roadrunner wearing a jet pack. I am so happy with the Moto Z and looking forward to many good years with it.

xweb10

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Friday to Sunday and you only lost 22%? I'm sorry but I call BS. I have the Force and I like it, but I get to 78% after 5 to 7 hours or so. This is with it very little usage and less than 1 hour screen time.

Perhaps you turn your phone off rather often or do not have multiple sync services?

Last edited:

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Friday to Sunday and you only lost 22%? I'm sorry but I call BS. I have the Force and I like it, but I get to 78% after 5 to 7 hours or so. This is with it very little usage and less than 1 hour screen time.

Perhaps you turn your phone off rather often or do not have multiple sync services?

Maybe he's using a battery mod

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I have been using my Moto Z Force for the last week. I fully charged it Thursday night and pulled it off the charger Friday morning. Using it as I normally did with my Moto X, on Sunday afternoon it still had 78% battery life left. I was blown away. I also adjusted the camera fro full 21MP photos. I took many photos at the Philly auto show and they came out incredible. I think the camera takes better pictures tan my Wife's I-phone 6S. My Moto X would have been dead by Friday afternoon. At first the speed was only a little better than my Moto X. I was cruising through the phone and saw DT Ignite. I remember reading an article about it and that is was just bloatware last year. Once I disabled DT Ignite, it was like night and day. The Moto Z came to life and ran faster than the Roadrunner wearing a jet pack. I am so happy with the Moto Z and looking forward to many good years with it.

My last few phones were the Lumia ICON, Note 5, Note 7, Pixel and now the Moto Z Force Droid. It is the most balanced phone (sans a stylus) that I've owned. The camera, while slow at times, is fantastic and highly underrated.

xeene

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Maybe he's using a battery mod
I use battery mod with my z force. Wake up at 6am and by midnight I'm in single digits on the phone and battery mod at 0%. I am on T-Mobile with it so a good chunk of the power goes to signal acquisition, on average I have about 6-7 hours of screen time. I don't have to recharge through out the day though as I did with previous phones so that's a significant improvement.

By the way, the camera on this phone sucks like on all other moto phones in past 7 years. Ever try to take a macro shot closer then a foot away? Don't compare it with iPhone as their cameras are sub par also, compare it to top of the line cameras from Sony, LG and Samsung.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I use battery mod with my z force. Wake up at 6am and by midnight I'm in single digits on the phone and battery mod at 0%. I am on T-Mobile with it so a good chunk of the power goes to signal acquisition, on average I have about 6-7 hours of screen time. I don't have to recharge through out the day though as I did with previous phones so that's a significant improvement.

By the way, the camera on this phone sucks like on all other moto phones in past 7 years. Ever try to take a macro shot closer then a foot away? Don't compare it with iPhone as their cameras are sub par also, compare it to top of the line cameras from Sony, LG and Samsung.
While I agree that Moto cameras in the past were horrible because I had 5 of their early Droids, I had thought they got better. I can't say for sure because i left Moto after they abandoned some us that were promised updates.

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

I'm perhaps less than 3 inches away from this...can even make out the dust on my desk...LOL

macro01.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca