Anyone just have their Force Z just die for not reason?

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Through out the day my phone has been acting weird. So I've rebooted it a couple of times. Then earlier it went from about 80% power to 15% in about 2 hours of just sitting on my desk. So I recharged it. Then twitter was acting very slow.

About an hour ago I rebooted it again and now it looks like something is going on with Google Play services. It keeps asking me to sign in over and over with all the accounts I have on the phone. The finger print sensor stops working. It's dropped over 10% in power in the last 15 minutes. I cannot access the play store or any other apps. I am trying to access settings to clear the cache but no luck there.

My guess is either a factory reset or a new phone from Verizon in the morning. Does anyone have any insight as to what I might be missing?

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Verizon said they believed the CPU just gave up the ghost. Apparently this isn't the first time that it has happened with this phone

ASD Dad

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
First time it has been reported here after months of use. I'd expect here and Lenovo boards to be lit up like crazy if this was common.

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I did have it die over night but when i plugged it in it was 35% and then it was at 80% when i actually powered it up 5 min later...

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I would have thought the boards would have had more instances of this too. But it was interesting that Verizon knew exactly what it was after just a few minutes. They didn't even try their typical "Lets do a factory reset" routine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12