mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Now that people have the phone in their hands, I'm curious to see what you all think about the screen. Have you picked up scratches already? It's the main thing stopping me from using JOD to go to this phone.

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Now that people have the phone in their hands, I'm curious to see what you all think about the screen. Have you picked up scratches already? It's the main thing stopping me from using JOD to go to this phone.
I don't have it, but just like last year's, put a screen protector on it or you will get scratches. If you like the feel of glass, put a tempered glass screen protector on it.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
i put on the Verizon Flexible Glass Display protector before I even touched the screen. I got it via JOD on Tmo, but took it straight out of the box to the Verizon store and bought their screen protector

https://youtu.be/ONvPUrMXZmE

I went to Verizon and got a Verizon branded Flexible Glass Screen Protector.

BABxT0l.jpg

I had last years version and I loved it. It was a bit confusing since the website says Tempered Glass, and even the receipt says it.

However I loved last years and this one feels just as nice

V9pdigY.jpg

JwHbX91.jpg

WoOTxgu.jpg

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
How does it feel compared to a traditional tempered glass screen protector?

well i can't answer that, I've never used a tempered glass screen protector. Generally i dont use screen protectors, I only did last year on the Z Force because of Shattershield, and it felt fine. This one feels the same, I dont notice any difference

rwohler13

Aug 8, 2017
Visit site
My son put the sparin glass protector on mine before I even turned it on. I haven't noticed any issues with it being there. If this one scratches too much then I will put the next one on. I do like the looks of the verizon brand because it has cutouts of each of the senors and or speaker and or flash, So the fit might be a little more true if you get it lined up correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech