Went back to my Moto Z Play

spwexler

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
So I grabbed an essential phone. The phone was physically smaller than my MZP, but the screen was slightly bigger. However, it was narrower, and I didn't like the less real estate for the keyboard. I know I'm coming from the battery king, but the smaller battery wasn't great. It also was laggy. Lastly, while I know it's a trend, I don't care for the finger print reader on the back. I am part time Uber and lyft driver. When the phone is in my car mount, a rear finger print reader isn't convenient. So back to my old trusty MZP, and happy to be back. Not sure the MZ2P offers anything significantly new.

Last edited:

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Good deal. I'm still rocking my Z Force and wife & daughter still using their Z Play Droid editions. No plans to change phones anytime soon for us, these things are pretty awesome IMHO.

Soundtallica

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
I switched to an LG G6 from my Z Play. Despite all the good stuff that phone has to offer, going from the battery king to average battery life has been rougher on me than expected. Every day I think of switching back, but it's such a happy to transfer all my texts and media from phone to phone...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20