Answer Call Button Delayed Response

beeare

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Over the last week, there is an extreme delay when I try to pick up a call as I press the "answer button". This issue seems to have started shortly after I updated my phone with the most recent security patch.

I've also had some delays when trying to make a call when pressing the "call" button from the dialer app.

This is extremely annoying! it's caused me to miss calls entirely, and in many cases, if I try to call back right away, it's delayed as well, and I'm left just pressing the call button incessantly with no effect. There have been instances - if the caller makes a second attempt to try me again - where my phone starts ringing before the return call I'm trying to make begins to go through---and then... if I manage to successfully pick up and start talking to the person, all of a sudden, their phone begins to receive my call on the other end while they're already on the phone with me.

Does anyone else have this problem (beginning recently), or ever experienced this problem with another phone and figured out the root cause/fix?

I haven't downloaded any new apps recently. I've cleared the cache and the partition cache and neither have helped.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance