anyone have this issue? mine feels like it is broken. it is loose and clicks funny now. I remember clicking it the other day and it felt like it didnt want to click but then did. I think that may have been when it broke. button had some wiggle to it before it click.

Reached out to Moto they sent me a new unit charged me $24.99 premium fee with a $400 credit hold if i dont send back old unit. WTF??

Do they really need to charge the $24.99 because I didnt want to send old phone back first?
    03-05-2018 09:38 AM
    In my opinion, the Advance Exchange fee is well worth the price and no other manufacturer offers it that I am aware of. Like all other manufacturers, Moto offers a free service where you send your broken phone to them and then they send you the replacement. But they also offer an advance replacement program where they send you the new phone first, in good faith, that you will return the broken phone. It's a choice, we don't have to use it or pay the $24.99. I don't think anyone else offers that choice, you have to send your broken phone first. I have used their Advance Exchange program many times and the fee is well worth it for me, to have the replacement phone on my doorstep in 72 hours. And then deal with the broken phone.
    03-05-2018 09:43 AM