Moto Z Force battery capacity after Oreo update

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Just curious from other Moto Z Force owners who have applied the Oreo update. Is your battery showing a max capacity of 2600mah instead of 3500mah?

I'm curious if this is a reporting issue for the battery, itself, or if Oreo doesn't like larger batteries and isn't charging them to full capacity which is why my phone seems to be dying so quickly.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Just curious from other Moto Z Force owners who have applied the Oreo update. Is your battery showing a max capacity of 2600mah instead of 3500mah?

I'm curious if this is a reporting issue for the battery, itself, or if Oreo doesn't like larger batteries and isn't charging them to full capacity which is why my phone seems to be dying so quickly.

How are you measuring?

jcritzer

Jul 24, 2018
Visit site
How are you measuring?

Installed CPU-Z off the Play Store earlier today after finally getting fed up with the battery drain since updating to Oreo. I was trying to figure out what was throttling the CPU when I noticed the battery was reporting at 2600mah instead of 3500mah. Have AccuBattery installed now, too, but it doesn't appear to show the capacity until after I've fully charged my phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz