moto going in the wrong direction.

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Am I the only one who just wants a droid turbo with sd835, usb-c,fingerprint scanner, and waterproof?

really not that much to ask..

instead we get a phone I don't even consider close to ugprade worthy from my 2014 phone, its a downgrade in many aspects to me.

and not sure what they made the droid turbos screen out of.. but the thing is the only phone I havent used with a screen protector+case and its like flawless still.. drop the thing all the time.

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one who just wants a droid turbo with sd835, usb-c,fingerprint scanner, and waterproof?

instead we get a phone I don't even consider close to ugprade worthy from my 2014 phone, its a downgrade in many aspects to me.

and not sure what they made the droid turbos screen out of.. but the thing is the only phone I havent used with a screen protector+case and its like flawless still.. drop the thing all the time.

Another Droid Turbo owner here. I want a big battery, a fingerprint scanner and a camera with OIS and f1.7 lens. Waterproofing would be nice but it does not concern me too much. An SD card slot would be fine, but if the phone came with 128 GB I wouldn't need it. As it is my 64GB phone isn't full yet after almost three years.

My Turbo's gorilla glass 3 screen is flawless. No scratches, chips, or defects on it. I don't have a screen protector.

If I could get an OEM 3,900 mAh battery that I knew would be as good as my battery was three years ago I'd probably install it and go another 2 years with it.

I'm severely disappointed in the Moto Z2 Force. Guess I will be looking at Pixel 2 and Note 8. They are true flagships.

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I thought about buying a replacement battery online and installing it in my droid turbo, but I was worried about quality too.

z2 force is off the table for me, which sucks because it was my front runner.

I am waiting on pixel 2 or nokia 8 if it comes to verizon

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
It's unfortunate that Motorola is releasing half-hearted flagship efforts. There was a time when they made the best flagship Android phone on the market. Now they just can't be bothered

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

..it has three of the four things you asked for.