As we know the Shatterproof could be prone to scratches. Back when the 1st gen came out, a lot of people on AC recommended a Flexible Glass Screen Protector from Verizon:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/flexible-glass-display-protector-moto-z-force-droid/

i got that one based on the forum recommendations, and I thought it was awesome. There does not seem to be the same one available this year. this time the Verizon one is Tempered instead of Flexible:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/vzw-tempered-glass-display-protector-moto-z2-force-edition/

And they have a Zagg one:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/zagg-invisibleshield-glass-plus-moto-z2-force-edition/

which one to get?
    07-27-2017 03:51 PM
    In case anyone looks for this, it turns out the Verizon branded one is actually a Flexible Glass Display Protector, just like last year:

Which screen protector Flexible vs Tempered?  or ZAGG?-babxt0l.jpg

it works great, feels great, can't even tell it is on:

Which screen protector Flexible vs Tempered?  or ZAGG?-v9pdigy.jpg

Which screen protector Flexible vs Tempered?  or ZAGG?-jwhbx91.jpg

Which screen protector Flexible vs Tempered?  or ZAGG?-wootxgu.jpg
    08-10-2017 09:48 PM
    I'm not too happy with zagg. it bugs me around the fingerprint sensor. probably will switch to the other
    08-10-2017 11:36 PM
    I tried the Zagg first and it would not stick in the corners, especially around the bottom, no matter what I tried. I removed it and tried the Verizon one mentioned above and it works much better. Wish I hadn't wasted my money on the Zagg.
    08-11-2017 08:03 AM
    I had the Verizon employees install the zagg. after three tries, they got it right and it is perfect.
    08-11-2017 10:24 AM
    I tried the Zagg first and it would not stick in the corners, especially around the bottom, no matter what I tried. I removed it and tried the Verizon one mentioned above and it works much better. Wish I hadn't wasted my money on the Zagg.
    i remember last year there were a lot of complaints about the Zagg, which is how I ended up trying the Verizon one
    benjamminh likes this.
    08-11-2017 01:25 PM
    I had the Verizon employees install the zagg. after three tries, they got it right and it is perfect.
    So if I buy it at the Verizon store do you think the employee would install one on my non-verizon Z2?
    08-11-2017 09:15 PM
    So if I buy it at the Verizon store do you think the employee would install one on my non-verizon Z2?
    That's an interesting question. They ask for my phone number when I buy things and the receipt shows up online.
    08-11-2017 09:36 PM
    Verizon employees will put it on as a courtesy. they won't promise perfection if they screw it up
    08-11-2017 09:46 PM
    They did for me. Mine is a T-Mobile and when they asked for my phone number I just said it is not a Verizon phone.

I lied and said it was a work phone
    08-11-2017 09:59 PM
    Verizon employees will put it on as a courtesy. they won't promise perfection if they screw it up
    Last year they broke one trying to put mine on and they scrapped it and opened up a new one and put it on for me.
    08-11-2017 09:59 PM
    This is not correct, especially if you have a good relationship with the salesperson.
    08-11-2017 10:03 PM
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the one I got. Super happy with it, flawless installation. It perfectly fits the screen, no bubbles whatsoever. I like how you can slide it around a bit before letting it set, ensuring proper positioning. And I've had a matte screen protector on my Kindle for years, love it on my phone as well.
    08-22-2017 02:24 PM
    Picked up the bodyguardz glass from AT@T worked great
    08-26-2017 07:08 PM