Order Status

cliberti

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Just curious if anyone who preordered on verizon has received any shipping info yet? Placed preorder 7/25 and so far nothing. 2 day shipping needs to ship tomorrow to reach me by the 8/10 delivery date that was listed.

cliberti

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Verizon sucks. I placed my order 7/25 had an order confirmation and everything saw no movement so called last night. They couldn’t find my order. Called today and was told the order was closed 8/2. No call to me nothing so placed order today over the phone. Now looks like mine won’t ship till 8/10. Tempted to cancel. Woman on phone said I was the second person today so far with same issue

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Ordered the T-Mobile version via Motorola... Says it'll deliver by 08/23. Do they ship it much earlier? Looks a long time frame for items in stock. Anyone else ordered thru Motorola how long it took once they ship?

plumber75

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I received my Verizon version form Motorola two days before the promised date. Fedex is amazing, Shipped from Wuhan,CN to Wisconsin in four days. Love this phone so far, very quick noticeably over the Z Force Droid.

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I received my Verizon version form Motorola two days before the promised date. Fedex is amazing, Shipped from Wuhan,CN to Wisconsin in four days. Love this phone so far, very quick noticeably over the Z Force Droid.
How would you compare the cameras? Do you still have the 2016 Force Droid? What about battery life compared? Thanks!

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Mine is just stuck at 'clearance delay waiting for instructions for importer' at Memphis from Saturday morning. Hopefully starts moving today.