Now that people have the phone in their hands, I'm curious to see what you all think about the screen. Have you picked up scratches already? It's the main thing stopping me from using JOD to go to this phone.
    08-11-2017 01:23 PM
    Now that people have the phone in their hands, I'm curious to see what you all think about the screen. Have you picked up scratches already? It's the main thing stopping me from using JOD to go to this phone.
    I don't have it, but just like last year's, put a screen protector on it or you will get scratches. If you like the feel of glass, put a tempered glass screen protector on it.
    08-11-2017 01:45 PM
    i put on the Verizon Flexible Glass Display protector before I even touched the screen. I got it via JOD on Tmo, but took it straight out of the box to the Verizon store and bought their screen protector

I went to Verizon and got a Verizon branded Flexible Glass Screen Protector.

Screen-babxt0l.jpg

I had last years version and I loved it. It was a bit confusing since the website says Tempered Glass, and even the receipt says it.

However I loved last years and this one feels just as nice

Screen-v9pdigy.jpg

Screen-jwhbx91.jpg

Screen-wootxgu.jpg
    benjamminh likes this.
    08-11-2017 02:28 PM
    How does it feel compared to a traditional tempered glass screen protector?
    08-11-2017 02:51 PM
    How does it feel compared to a traditional tempered glass screen protector?
    well i can't answer that, I've never used a tempered glass screen protector. Generally i dont use screen protectors, I only did last year on the Z Force because of Shattershield, and it felt fine. This one feels the same, I dont notice any difference
    08-11-2017 03:11 PM
    My son put the sparin glass protector on mine before I even turned it on. I haven't noticed any issues with it being there. If this one scratches too much then I will put the next one on. I do like the looks of the verizon brand because it has cutouts of each of the senors and or speaker and or flash, So the fit might be a little more true if you get it lined up correctly.
    maxman1 likes this.
    08-14-2017 02:27 PM
    I would up getting it and using the Incipio tempered glass screen protector. I'm pretty pleased with it thus far.
    maxman1 likes this.
    08-14-2017 07:52 PM