Hey everybody,

I have a 4 day old Z2 Force I had the Zforce which I used with incipio battery mode. I could hardly get through a whole day on the Zforce but on the Z2force I am getting much better battery life results. I now usually end up with 30% to 40% of battery life left after 12 hrs of use on the Z2 compared to 7% left on the older Zforce. Even with the smaller battery. I am now using the settings g on the mod that says efficiency mode which may be the difference. Just thought I would give my experience so far on the new phone in comparison to the old one. Your mileage may vary though.
    dmark44 and KeithLa like this.
    10-20-2017 09:31 AM
    the 835 chipset is much more efficient..I agree I have the Incipio mod as well but I find out I rather take it off and use just a plain case which make the phone much lighter..I can do that because the Z2 has amazing battery life.
    dmark44 likes this.
    10-21-2017 08:22 AM
    It would seem the battery concerns for the Z2 Force having a smaller battery are mostly alleviated. I still haven't seen a good straight comparison of the Z2 Force camera against last year's underrated Z Force camera. I realize this one has the party tricks with the pseudo depth of field effects. The Z2 Force also being lighter and thinner.
    10-21-2017 12:21 PM
    The battery life is much better than I expected. A lot of the reviews just blasted this phone, but it seems to be just a tad worse than my Oneplus 3T. I have the Tumi battery mod and it's great to have for longer days or when I'm out playing Pokemon Go.
    10-23-2017 04:38 PM
    Hey everybody,

I have a 4 day old Z2 Force I had the Zforce which I used with incipio battery mode. I could hardly get through a whole day on the Zforce but on the Z2force I am getting much better battery life results. I now usually end up with 30% to 40% of battery life left after 12 hrs of use on the Z2 compared to 7% left on the older Zforce. Even with the smaller battery. I am now using the settings g on the mod that says efficiency mode which may be the difference. Just thought I would give my experience so far on the new phone in comparison to the old one. Your mileage may vary though.
    It's probably the 835.

Efficiency Mode only tries to get the phone to 80% which means it will charge the phone less often.
    10-24-2017 01:36 AM
    Yup, the 835 is so good I generally don't need the battery mod.

It is a shame all the reviews jumped all over the specs instead of actual real world use
    KeithLa likes this.
    10-24-2017 06:57 AM
    I must say I am very impressed with the battery life. I came from a s8+ and barley notice a difference. the s8+ is still slightly better but this phone is no slouch.
    10-28-2017 01:47 PM
    Hey everybody,

You go through 60-70% juice per day WITH the mod? holy crap! I have that left WITHOUT a battery mod. I have the newer Moto battery mod, which is better than the incipio in every way (larger capacity, turbo charges the phone faster, and it itself turbo charges) and can go probably 48 hours of standard usage with it. I'm usually in a good signal area and don't play games or watch videos much, tho. I also don't do social media, which always drains batteries in the background.

For example i was in NYC a few weekends back. Woke up with 100%, took off charger and left hotel at 10am with the battery mod. Didn't return until the following day at 11am and still had 50% left. My friends' phones (iphone 6? and SGS6) were dead by midnight. I don't buy things based on other peoples' opinions, but they were extremely jealous of my z2 setup.
    12-19-2017 07:56 AM
    You go through 60-70% juice per day WITH the mod? holy crap! I have that left WITHOUT a battery mod. I have the newer Moto battery mod, which is better than the incipio in every way (larger capacity, turbo charges the phone faster, and it itself turbo charges) and can go probably 48 hours of standard usage with it. I'm usually in a good signal area and don't play games or watch videos much, tho. I also don't do social media, which always drains batteries in the background.

For example i was in NYC a few weekends back. Woke up with 100%, took off charger and left hotel at 10am with the battery mod. Didn't return until the following day at 11am and still had 50% left. My friends' phones (iphone 6? and SGS6) were dead by midnight. I don't buy things based on other peoples' opinions, but they were extremely jealous of my z2 setup.
    Which is the newest battery mod? The one with 3490mAh? Or the 2220mAh?
    12-19-2017 11:10 AM