cjreyes666

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
So now I did notice a strange bug after updating to 8.0. Every time I call my wife she can't hear me. It started with her S7, but today it happened to my mom's S7 as well. The bug doesn't appear to happen in any other phone, since I call my V20 and both sides can hear each other. If I call the phones that can't hear me in a conference call, then at that point they can hear me. Is any one else having a similar issue?

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
So now I did notice a strange bug after updating to 8.0. Every time I call my wife she can't hear me. It started with her S7, but today it happened to my mom's S7 as well. The bug doesn't appear to happen in any other phone, since I call my V20 and both sides can hear each other. If I call the phones that can't hear me in a conference call, then at that point they can hear me. Is any one else having a similar issue?
Do you have Wi-Fi calling enabled? If so try disabling it and do you then get the same behavior?

bwhick7492

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I also called someone who had an s7 today and they could not hear me. I call this person all the time and since 8.0 it does not work.

Last edited:

cjreyes666

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
I also called someone who had an s7 today and they could not hear me. I call this person all the time and since 8.0 it does not work.
I disabled VoLTE in the call settings since my replacement phone is doing again the same thing as my previous phone. Doing so fixed the problem, by any chance do you have T-Mobile?

cjreyes666

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
Just received a new update from T-Mobile that seems to have fixed issues with calls made over VOLTE, but it is still on the December security patch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair