SD Card - Using external SD card as internal storage

cjreyes666

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
I have formatted the SD card multiple times, but I haven't been able to get the option to use the SD card as internal storage. Any ideas of what might be going on?

cjreyes666

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
On the T-Mobile owners manual says that it is capable of it. I know it's not the SD card either since is the same one I used on a Moto G5 Plus as adoptable storage.

Brian Baldwin

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Do you really need the SD card as internal though? I have a moto z, and just ordered this one.... Now my line of thinking this has a 64gb drive on it, which is great for apps and such. If you have a normal SD card then you cn still control where you put music and videos, where as when as internal storage is set the phone still decides. Just my ,02 cents. I do know that it should go internal since the motorola updates are pretty much the same.

cjreyes666

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
Do you really need the SD card as internal though? I have a moto z, and just ordered this one.... Now my line of thinking this has a 64gb drive on it, which is great for apps and such. If you have a normal SD card then you cn still control where you put music and videos, where as when as internal storage is set the phone still decides. Just my ,02 cents. I do know that it should go internal since the motorola updates are pretty much the same.
Not really but since I got the gamepad I was thinking of installing all the games I have bought during the years. Which is close to 100GB of data.

RRHMJ23

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if this a SD card problem or a phone problem. My phone let me delete some photos on it. I get this message, it's so annoyingScreenshot_20171229-095728.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza