Why is my temp not there

chris hill11

Mar 14, 2018
Visit site
I have a Moto z2 force. Have had no problems with it until now. The weather clock widget is show me how long it's been raining. How do I get the temp back in place of the rain time.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Are you talking about the Command Center widget that came preinstalled on the phone? I think the Moto Command Center always shows when it's currently raining, and how long it's been raining and how long it will continue. Then it periodically shows the current temp.

VZWsucks

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
remove the widget?
I don't think its the widget. It almost seems like its a system... (thing). When the screen is sleep it wakes up briefly and displays time, date and battery %. It looks like the command center but, I don't have that widget active on the phone. Any ideas?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I don't think its the widget. It almost seems like its a system... (thing). When the screen is sleep it wakes up briefly and displays time, date and battery %. It looks like the command center but, I don't have that widget active on the phone. Any ideas?
I think you mean Moto display. Try this, open the Moto app from your app drawer, select Moto Display, switch it off and see if it works the way you want.