Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant

kingstu

Jul 20, 2017
Visit site
There is a PC Suite for Motorola (and Lenovo) phones called Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant and it's getting more support for the Moto Z2 Force. "It's function aimed at Update Rom, Device Rescue and Tips Online." It currently allows rescue of the US carrier versions (you need to select the proper one) and will soon allow updating of the OS. It also provides backup, easy one button migration to a new device, hardware testing and more.

Just a few days ago it only supported the Verizon version of the Z2 Force so it seems they are actively updating the devices it supports and the associated features. I think it would be best to install it before there is a problem or a bootloop so that if and when that happens the remedy will be easier to find.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Expanding the Verizon Upgrade Assistant to more devices? I used this with my first gen Moto Z Force Droid.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I skimmed through the User Guide PDF and this appears to be more than what the Verizon Software Assistant software does. This almost looks like it was meant for support staff people, like help desk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julieharrison