Has anyone successfully used a tempered glass screen protector on your Motorola Z2 Force, that doesn't crack within a week or two?

I've tried several brands and types, and not been successful. They apply easily and look great, but I discover cracks in them in a matter of days, without any drops or impacts. It has me wondering if there's something about z2 design causing this, or stresses that my car holder puts on it.
    10-07-2019 02:39 PM
    I used this one from Supershieldz on my Z2 Force for a year and never had any cracks, even with a few drops.

Supershieldz (2 Pack) for Motorola (Moto Z2 Force) Edition Tempered Glass Screen Protector, (Updated Version) Anti Scratch, Bubble Free https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0757Y4BD8...cUvbUpU6662282
    KeithLa likes this.
    10-07-2019 03:12 PM
    I used this one from Supershieldz on my Z2 Force for a year and never had any cracks, even with a few drops.
    Thanks Scott, that was actually one of the brands I tried earlier this year, and I see a lot of similar complaints in the reviews. Wonder why they seem to break easily for some of us but not others?
    10-07-2019 06:46 PM
    Thanks Scott, that was actually one of the brands I tried earlier this year, and I see a lot of similar complaints in the reviews. Wonder why they seem to break easily for some of us but not others?
    Even the best ones crack. I'm using Whitestone Dome but I'm not sure they make them for Moto devices. It cracks too from drops but because of the adhesive you sometimes can't see the crack except at certain angles. It holds together better.
    KeithLa likes this.
    10-07-2019 06:51 PM