Value for money

jayeshraj

Jun 12, 2017
Visit site
Its one of the best phone by Motorola. Worth the money you pay because the camera quality is amazing and 4 GB ram with many Motorola mods features can be incorporated. Even the look is amazing!!!!

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
IMO the z2 play provides much better value for money when compared to the z2 force. Double the price for a 2nd black and white camera, shatterproof screen (that scratches super easily), and a faster processor. Not to mention a smaller battery.

I don't do anything incredibly resource intesnive and would take a glass screen, larger battery, and mid range process for $408 any day

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't feel any less snappy than my fiance's new S8. In fact in some things, it seems to respond quicker, and all other things equal, I get nearly 35% more life out of the battery between our phones.
When I picked it up, Verizon was running a deal on it where it was $10/mo after monthly bill credit. That's $240 for the phone and I still got the jbl speaker mod through motorola. Even in the 400-500$ range, it's a good phone. Looking at the specs between the Z2Play and the Z2Force, the tech in me wants to upgrade to the more powerful one. The practical father in me says "this runs great as it is!, what benefit would you get doubling the price of it?"

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
The lack of headphones Jack and smaller battery are what kept me from the force. And many reviews and forums saying the screen scratches super easy. Like with your fingernails easy.

bryanmsi

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
I agree - the Z2 play feels as fast in normal operations as any of the flagships and frankly less laggy than the high-end Samsungs. Moto did a nice job with the software.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I agree - the Z2 play feels as fast in normal operations as any of the flagships and frankly less laggy than the high-end Samsungs. Moto did a nice job with the software.

Couldn't agree more! Motorola is very underrated which is very unfortunate. Glad you are enjoying your Z2 Play!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463