Well, after many years of enjoying the Droid series I used a few other phones, most recently an LG G6. After flip flopping a few times trying to decide if I wanted a Pixel2 or Note8 my Verizon business acct was offering black Friday upgrades to Z2play for $0.00 . . Could have had a pixel 2xl for 229 or note8 for 294, but free is free . . Hope I don't regret it, but I did enjoy the Moto version of Android and they do seem to be getting software updates reasonably quickly. Anybody wanting to weigh in on their Z2play experiences feel free to chime in . . . Thanks :-)
    11-24-2017 04:36 PM
    So far, I'm liking the Z2 Play. My last Android before this was the original Moto X (os 2.2). The last five years were with iOS.

A few apps I use are not fully compatible, Accu-Chek and MySugar are supposed to support BT data reception from my meter, but don't. Accu-Chek worked on the iPhone so I know it's not the meter.

Other than that niggle, I'm mostly satisfied with the Z2 Play. I do not have any recent Android competition to compare against.
    11-24-2017 09:11 PM
    I've been extremely pleased with the performance and features of the Z2-Play. Even being a "mid range" phone, it performs quite well, in some cases quicker than my fiancees Galaxy S8. It's a bit chunky with the bumper case and the Moto Turbo Power mod attached, but having a nearly 48hr turn around between charges is more than worth it. I get a solid day of high use without the external battery.

I've even tried to talk myself into upgrading to the Z2-Force, but can't really justify the price when everything works just fine otherwise.
    gordol likes this.
    11-25-2017 08:18 PM