New z2p. I have tried installing multiple office products. every one crashes as soon as I try to run them. I've read everything i could find and have installed, uninstalled, cleared the cache, rebooted, etc., several times. I tried just running one program at a time. The only thing that will run is outlook. but I've uninstalled that and even deleted the Microsoft account a couple times. Help please. I need excel but can live without everything else.
    12-08-2017 03:13 PM
    Had the same issue. Had to uninstall every single Microsoft app tonget it to work again.
    12-08-2017 10:06 PM
    I just tried mine and mine crashes too.
    Most Microsoft apps to if I'm honest!
    Perhaps that's why they dont do phones any more

Update:
    Newish phone, if I install Office 365 app + One Drive + Excel + Word + Powerpoint + Microsoft account verifier.
    They all seem to work..

Looks like I have a Microsoft phone after all lol
    12-09-2017 05:52 AM
    Update:
    Newish phone, if I install Office 365 app ...
    Where did you find this? It doesn't come up in my store.
    12-09-2017 06:50 AM
    I can't find it unless I click my apps?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...fice.officehub

It says for Android 4.4 and previous! I have had it a while.
    It still lets me install it but also works without it.
    12-09-2017 07:04 AM
    OK that was a great idea but didn't fix it...
    12-09-2017 07:22 AM
    I did a hard reset and installed excel first. Now all is well. Thanks for your responses.
    12-10-2017 07:00 AM
    Quick update... Everything crashed again after the reboot. So it's what I've been told all along by Microsoft, but with a caveat that they did not know about. Depending on how a sd card is formatted, the z2 Play will install apps on the sd card. So I did a reset, reinstalled everything without the sd card installed, and now it works after rebooting... I've since reinstalled the sd card as a sd disk, NOT an internal drive. The problem with that I can't upload apps to the card so I need to mind the internal memory. Right now with everything I want installed, I'm just under 18 gb, so I'm good.
    12-11-2017 09:06 AM
    Glad you're sorted. you don't want adaptable storage always grief since Kitkat was launched. Use external. You can still put all your media on there. Google Play films, music, books. And all you photos and films. I have 23 GB on my external.
    12-11-2017 10:10 AM
    This has been a known issue with Moto phones. I had it with my Moto Z Play and now my new Moto Z2 Play. The solution was to uninstall every single Microsoft app and reinstall it again. However, I got tired of that and have just been using the Google equivalent apps. They seem to work fine for my needs. There are many posts about it on the Microsoft Office Google+ page.
    12-15-2017 09:39 AM