My local Best Buy had a Z3 demo phone setup. Beautiful device and the screen is gorgeous! Sadly though, it already had noticeable image retention!! I know those phones run a demo program all day long at max brightness, but two weeks seems like a pretty short period of time to get such strong results! At the rate that screen is going it won't last more than a few months! Has anyone noticed this under more normal real world conditions?
    07-29-2018 07:48 PM
    My local Best Buy had a Z3 demo phone setup. Beautiful device and the screen is gorgeous! Sadly though, it already had noticeable image retention!! I know those phones run a demo program all day long at max brightness, but two weeks seems like a pretty short period of time to get such strong results! At the rate that screen is going it won't last more than a few months! Has anyone noticed this under more normal real world conditions?
    I just installed Screen Test to check for you. Nothing at all is showing up. I have had mine since shortly after launch.

Now I must find my way out of this pitch black room .
    07-30-2018 09:06 AM
    I haven't had any issues with my Z3 play yet. the screen is doing great.
    07-30-2018 09:30 AM
    Most demo phones with AMOLED screens will look like that.
    08-02-2018 10:15 PM