Turbo charger alternatives success

Kavan Sidhu

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Got Z3 play for 350 from bestbuy few days ago. Great phone. And am getting a used kate spade mod from ebay soon with wireless charging.

So now I just need the wireless pad to place the phone on. So I went to target today and got this heyday qi wireless charger.

https://goto.target.com/c/221109/81...VQSCtBh2uEQ4ZEAQYASABEgJoX_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Will test once the kate spade arrives. But the heyday was a nice surprise. Even without the hockey puck the charger it comes with is awesome. Not sure why the pad is only 10w. But the charger it self is 15w quick charge. 3a at 5 volts. I thought only motorola turbo chargers quick charge. But when I tested the heyday it said turbo power connected. Takes a few seconds but it does say so. So if you lost your turbo charger no need to get a new motorola charger. This will do. If you need a quick charge use it. If not and charging overnight while sleeping use the pad. Its a 2 in 1. So no need to travel with a separate charger. Or use the included usb cord in the car. So 3 in 1. Some only have a builtin cord or barrel connector instead of usb c or micro. So this is awesome. Highly reccommend. And for only 25 not bad. Plus 5% back with the red card. Most under 30 are 5w and not 10.

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana