Not sure if it's called the lock screen or not. I was wondering if there's a way to change the look of the clock/notification screen that pops up when the phone is moved from sleeping. Not a fan of the big round clock. I'dbe happy if you can just remove the blue battery indicator.
    09-06-2018 06:34 AM
    Not sure if it's called the lock screen or not. I was wondering if there's a way to change the look of the clock/notification screen that pops up when the phone is moved from sleeping. Not a fan of the big round clock. I'dbe happy if you can just remove the blue battery indicator.
    Go to Settings/Display/Advanced/Screen Saver/Current Screen Saver

Change the clock to something else if you like (Colors, Photos, etc). You can change when to start including "Never". Also, see the gear icon for Night Mode.

I hope I understood the question correctly. Plus, this is from the Z3 Play, which I hope is the same and Verizon did not change that around on the Z3.
    09-06-2018 09:02 AM
    I just realized you might be referring to Moto Display. I do not think you can change the look, but you can toggle it off. Moto App, Features tab/Moto Display.
    09-06-2018 09:26 AM
    Yes, it's the Moto display I was referring to. Learning to deal with the blue circle on it. Hopefully, they will allow us to customize it in the future.
    09-09-2018 08:19 PM